June 02, 2009

day 5

bagoosh.

more climbs today. according to my map ive climbed from around 200ft to 750 ft. my legs are cramping a bit. had to stop for the day in higginsville, mo. with the hills and the headwind i only did 35 mi in 4 hours. awful!

today i wore my clean jersey which is lime green. that coupled with the hot pink graphic and neck kerchief on my neck and spaandex....im positive i look like a bicycle queen.

its a good thing my bike is all black.

because of a pending thunderstorm tonight and all day tommorow with chances of tornados ill be taking a short day today and my first rest day tommorow.

i saw absolutley nothing of interest today besides 1000 splattered snakes and turtles.

mexican for the second day in a row. pork tips with pico de galo and cheese sauce. scrumptious.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive