June 07, 2009

day 10

woke up in water. spent the morning draining my tent. everything smells now. a man in the campsite thought i was homeless and offered me a job with the carnival. i declined.

took my new korean counterpart to target for some icy hot then downtown to the bike shop for tubes. i had them fix my spoke so i didnt have to deal with my cassette. the shop had a cat named george that would tear up everything. no one there seemed to care.

outside the shop while saying bye to chowhi there was a loud squeal of a lt blue late 80's rusty mustang backing up down the strret so the driver could yell at some kids that apparently mocked his vehicle.

the 3 kids were shirtless and dirty and yelled at the driver so the guy reaches in his back seat for a weapon to attack the kids only to come barreling out his car with a squeegee.

i laughed. the kids laughed. then the kids called him tokyo drift.

because of even more serious thunderstorms today and my delay from bike repairs im staying another night

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

3 comments:

  1. Being wet sucks! Hoping for cool dry weather for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that sucks. Keep your head up and keep us posted... Hopefully you can rest up and dry everything out tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have taken that job at the carnival.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive