June 01, 2009

day 4

boo on day 4.

started around 9:30. had a 5 mi trip into boonsville. today is my last day on the katy trail. i stopped in a pharmacy to get a knee sleeve and the pharmacist gave me bunk directions to hwy 41. it actually lead me 8 mi out of the way to a closed road. so i had to back track 4 miles to a support road that finally lead me to hwy 41.

the katy trail is flat as a pancake. i basically pedalled up extremely sharp inclines all day now that im off of it. that plus the heat plus the detour really slowed me down.

did approx. 40 miles today. ended up in marshall, mo. ill probably be in MO at least 2 more days because of the terrain.

im in a budget motel. its gross and my bed has flowery grandma sheets. i do have cable though so i can watch conan tonight.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive