May 29, 2009

Woah.

So we just played a show. It was fantastic. I'm a bit hoarse from singing/yelling/talking so much. Dad taught me how to wear a bandanna properly, saved my eyes from the salt.

Its a bit late - i had planned on awaking at 5:30am and being on the bike by 7:30am. Then I realized that I have all the time in the world with absolutely no responsibilities on this trip besides pedaling.

I'm going to sleep in a bit.

100 miles tomorrow(today i guess?), it begins!

Thanks again to everyone who came out, it was nice seeing you all.

2 comments:

  1. Great show by the way. We were taking bets last night as to whether you would leave today or Saturday. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what. day 1 and you are already making excuses. booh!
    good luck- have fun, ride hard.

    ps: great show!

    ReplyDelete

Followers