May 31, 2009

day 2 cont

i love hartsburg.

camp was up by 4 or so. went to a local winery and talked with the owner for a bit. he bought a caboose to turn into a bed and breakfast.

went to the bar in town and talked with some guys. one told me to watch out for gang deer...especially the crypts. noticed i had a red bandana on me.

the bartender said i should come back a 9 when it gets really crazy. so i did. it was bottomless cup night. people were arm wrestling and barking at each other. some dude brought in a small aquarium with frogs in it and set it on the bar. he was thrown out. my night ended when some old man with two black girlfriends bought me a shot.

slept well. i lied yesterday though. i have upwards of 100 mosquito bites. also the birds here are following me and dive bombing. effers.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. hartsburg sounds like great songwriting material -- sucks about the mosquito bites though... I think if you stop bathing they'll leave you alone no? haha.

    For all you said that you talked about going on this trip I really don't remember ever discussing it with you. I was just wondering if you've ever done any longgg bike trips before. Hope you're not hurting too much!
    -C

    ReplyDelete

Followers