May 30, 2009

day 2 cont

arrived in hartburg, mo. the rain delay set me back a bit so im only 125 mi into the trip. free camping here at the city park which is a 50 x 50 plot of grass with a jungle gym in someones back yard.

had to pack in a hurry this morning and when i rolled out my tent there blood stains all over it from freakin dead mosquitos! i swept up 20 or so. like a crime scene in there. also realized that iave bites all over me and they didnt start itching until it was warm. bleh. id say i have around 30 on my upper arms. they must have been lady mosquitos...going all up on my guns like that.

weather. good.
miles. 126.
time in saddle. 12h:59m
average. 11.6 (headwinds are killing me)


----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. lol, the funny thing is, it's true! only the female mosquito bites, the males don't.

    (this is miranda, mindy's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my assumption was correct then.

    ReplyDelete

Followers