May 31, 2009

day 3

got a short 45 mi day today. have to base my distance on camping availability. the mosquito bites are swelling and people on the trail notice immediatly.

stopped at catfish katies 8 mi out of rocheport for an ice cream and some benadryl. hopefully that helps.

ive got my legs again. m barely managed 12mph yesterday. now im pushing 16 or 17 today. must have been that shot.

made it to rocheport for lunch. eating at a general store and a blugrass band is playing. i seriously feel like im in the 1800s and im travelling train towns on black beauty. my trusty steed.

im gonna go rob a bank. brb! lolz! omgz!

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. Despite the 'sketters, it sounds like fun...i love small town bars and the adventures that come with them. And, of course, you already know about my affection for bluegrass. Ride on cowboy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers